Visit Black Flag TV

Visit Sv Bell's Art Shop!


SV BELL PRINTS AND MERCH AVAILABLE THRU PIXELS / FINE ART AMERICA

Back to Sv Bell's Blog Front Page

Sunday, March 1, 2015

5 times more exposure for Black Flag TV advertisers

It's been brought to my attention yesterday that the ads I run on my websites were underperforming.

Not that they didn't generate a lot of money (digital ads never do anyway) but the fact that I had so many options available in so many separate sections, advertisers were not getting enough visibility.

So I've reduced the amount of options in order to give more exposure to every advertiser.

That means an advertiser will have his banner displaying on ALL pages of my cluster of websites, instead of running on a certain section only. That means an advertiser now gets FIVE TIMES more visibility than before.

Should you want to throw a bid on an ad, visit ProjectWonderful.BlackFlag.TV

Cheers!
-Sv Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment