Visit Black Flag TV

Visit Sv Bell's Art Shop!


SV BELL PRINTS AND MERCH AVAILABLE THRU PIXELS / FINE ART AMERICA

Back to Sv Bell's Blog Front Page

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Cosplay section coming on Black Flag TV website

I'm working on it!
A new section dedicated to cosplay models is opening this week, and will be gradually deployed on my website. It's already accessible, though there's very little content as of writing this. More models will be listed in the next few days (and the following weeks!)

I've always been a fan of that culture; back in the early 80s when I started to do conventions, I always enjoyed to see people dressing up in comic book characters or TV icons! So I wanted to have a place where I could share the love, pay tribute to those models who have a passion for costuming and modeling, and in some cases do it professionally. That will be my tiny and humble contribution to the movement.

And maybe, just maybe, one day, I'll be fortunate enough to see someone cosplaying one of the comic book characters I created!

Sv Bell
 

No comments:

Post a Comment